Forrest Gump, Steve Jobs and "Antennagate"

Monday, August 23, 2010
Antennagate? Don't worry, be "Forrest"

Forrest Gump ( film ) year 1994
Forrest Gump
Steve Jobs ( Antennagate) year 2010
Antennagate - Steve Jobs
from HotHardware.com
I've waited patiently through 4.0.1 and 4.0.2, looking for a fix that will make my phone work again. I've read the forums that advise me to jailbreak my phone or use some other method so I can downgrade back to a version of iPhone 3, however I'm not prepared to use a method that is not supported by Apple.

Share on Facebook, Twitter, digg or Google Buzz:
Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share on Google Buzz

1 Response to Forrest Gump, Steve Jobs and "Antennagate"

  1. Anonymous Says:
  2. very nice :-)))

     

Post a Comment

Leave your comment
Hi I am Diggy (overbet) and Digger News is my blog. 99% of the post here are done by me but you will see others occasionally make guest posts.
Digger News Blog

Diggy Twitter

buzz

Followers

12228